How To Move On From Third-Party C**kies Without Sacrificing Performance or Scale
‘How To Ban The C-Word’ is the ultimate self-help guide for marketers looking to replace third-party c**kies with more than just standard contextual strategies.
If you’re searching for big ideas, first-party innovation, and clever ways to reach your audiences—we’ve got you covered.
Get the lowdown on:
- ‘First-party first’ strategies: what’s available and how marketers can make the most of it
- Exclusive research from Advertiser Perceptions: 52 global marketers reveal all when it comes to balancing privacy and performance
- Captify’s C**kieless Search Intelligence: the only contextual targeting solution with search data at its core
- #Rewritethebrief: Captify’s movement to use intent to eliminate audience bias in advertising
- C**kieless Cheat Sheet: tips to get your teams primed and prepared for industry change
For more self-help tips, informative c**kieless content, and ways to partner with Captify—visit our Cookieless Hub.
If you’re interested in finding out more about Captify’s Search-Powered Contextual solution and how it’s driving 25% better results vs Captify’s cookie-based solution, click here.