Merkle: Preparing For The Cookie-Less Era—Taking Control Of First-Party Data
The research team at Captify have gathered useful content from industry members that can help brands get powered up with all things cookieless. This spotlight is from our friends at Merkle.
This report evaluates why cookies are disappearing, the impact across the industry, and how to manage change now.
- Advertisers and publishers must develop strategies for collecting and segmenting audiences—as well as new approaches for revenue generation from large audience data
- Identification is the exchange value on the internet—therefore, identity resolution is a critical component of an organization’s marketing capability
- The top three areas of focus to manage the changes now:
- 1st party data to enrich brand knowledge of their customers
- Identity strategies to enable personalization across channels
- Technology to activate and measure your marketing programs
Download the report here.